Friday, May 28, 2010

*myself*

My name is Chow Yee Chian, you also can call me “Arr Chian”. I am 19 this year. I live in Klang and studying DIMC in Inti College Subang Jaya. I drive to college every day, it is really tired. My hobbies are online, playing sports, and I love to hang out with my friends.

I am a bisexual people, I am in a relationship with a IT’s senior and a female that took same course and same class with me. I am really happy being with my dearest. We used to go pool when we have longer break time. And we always have lunch together with my classmate and my dear.

I am in second semester in DIMC. Luckily, I pass the entire subject when I am in semester one. DIMC really an interest course, I love it so much, but it’s really quite difficult for me. Studying in this course, I learnt a lot of things, and I am still improving my English language. Even my English language still not that good, but I will try my best. I would like to thanks my entire classmate, they know my English language not that good, they always force me speak in English, and always help me check my grammar mistake and teach me. I took three subjects in this semester, it is short semester. Actually, I am really stressed, because I couldn’t understand what law is talking about. And journalism must write a lot of article with good grammar. So, I hope I can pass my entire subject in this semester too. Of course, I also will work hard and put more effort in this semester.

At last, good luck to all my classmate and have a nice semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment